Wabi Sabi HIRING SERVER/HOSTESS/BARTENDER/KITCHEN!!! – Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CAFull time @Wabi Sabi Teppan Steak House And Sushi Bar posted 2 weeks ago
Wabi Sabi Teppan Steak House And Sushi Bar is a popular and well-established Rancho Cucamonga restaurant over 20years. We are currently looking for
– Serve and provide excellent customer service to customers.
– Used to working in a fast paced environment/high volume restaurant.
– Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
– Must have valid food handlers card.
– Outgoing with a friendly personality.
– Must Exude Hospitality.
– You must present well.
– Team player.
– Quickly clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting; promptly and consistently resets all serviceware as prescribed.
– Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment, including silverware, linen and condiments; wipes down booths and chairs, moves tables and chairs, and cleans floors as necessary.
– Transports all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
– Performs all assigned side work, including replenishing condiments and restocking side stands.
– Perform other duties as assigned, such as cleaning unexpected spills, handling special guest requests.
– Welcome guests to the venue
– Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
– Manage reservationsEscort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
– Provide menus and announce Server/Server’s name
– Greet customers upon their departure
– Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
– Maintain a clean reception area
– Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
– Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
– Assist wait staff as needed
– Previous work experience as a Host/Host or Server/Server
– Understanding of restaurant etiquette -— Familiarity with health and safety regulations
– Experience in managing reservations – – Demonstrable customer-service skills
– Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to monitor the entire dining and bar area
– Availability to work in shifts as needed
– Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift
– High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
Kitchen Helper Responsibilities:
– Over one year of experience with meat/veggie prep and/or dishwashing is required
– Previous experience working in a large, fast-paced, structured kitchen environment is preferred
– Previous experience as a kitchen helper is preferred
EXPERIENCEDBARTENDERS- Capable of handling high volume with ease- Good Wine and Liquor knowledge- Familiar with fine dinning steps of service- Outgoing with a friendly personality- Must Exude Hospitality- You must present well- Team player
We are looking for fun, hard-working, positive people who truly share our passion for preparing high-quality food and drink. If this description fits you, we have a great job waiting for you!
Come and apply at the most exciting spot in Wabisabi Rancho Cucamonga!11837 Foothill Blvd Ste B, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730Call Now: 909-581-1055 (Eddie)Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeWalk-in Applicants ONLY
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $32.00 per hour
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:COVID-19 Precaution(s):
Personal protective equipment provided or requiredPlastic shield at work stationsTemperature screeningsSocial distancing guidelines in placeSanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location