Office Manager – Union Rd, St Louis, MOFull time @CHADS Coalition for Mental Health posted 2 weeks ago
CHADS Coalition for Mental Health saves young lives by advancing the awareness and prevention of depression and suicide.
CHADS Coalition highly believes in the importance of educating our teens about depression and suicide prevention as well as social and emotional wellbeing. It’s three main programs are the SOS (Signs of Suicide) Program, CHADS Family Support and the Social and Emotional Wellbeing Program. These programs are intended for elementary, middle, high school and college students, faculty and parents.
The Office Manager will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Program Officer, Business Manager, Program Leads, and staff. Will report directly to Chief Executive Officer.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Normal working hours will be Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm. Occasional night/weekend hours may be required for special events.
1. Prepare all general correspondence, including thank you letters, invoices, etc.
2. Record checks into Donor Perfect and prepare deposits
3. Track monthly expenditures and prepare monthly financial reports for accountant
4. Register staff for conferences, training courses, etc., including travel arrangements
5. Help manage Employee Electronic Files
6. Process timesheets and Payroll using ADP
7. Answering phonelines
8. Support insurance audits
9. Any other tasks deemed necessary by Executive Director
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Exceptionally organized and proficient in managing detailed data
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Experience using Donor Perfect and ADP or other software products is helpful.
Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· At least 5 years of administrative and clerical experience required
Salary Range: $30,000-$40,000
CHADS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CHADS is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location