Housekeeping Part time Flexible Schuedle – Highlands Ranch, COFull time @Rocky Mountain Assisted Living posted 4 weeks ago
Must have a passion for cleaning and working with elderly population.
Ability to professionally and effectively communicate verbally and via written word
Able to lift up to 35lbs, can consistently bend and stand.
1. Visits all assigned locations at least once weekly, or more based on location needs.
2. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of each home’s common areas – including floors, baseboards, vents, kitchen appliances and cupboards, salon, and common bathroom.
3. Inspect each room each week checking the carpet for stains, use the carpet shampooer to clean carpets in resident rooms
4. Clean common area carpets as needed
5. Check and tighten door handle as needed
6. Ensure nonslip stickers are on all showers replace and clean as needed
7. Dusts common areas, including blinds and fans once weekly, or as needed
8. Maintains cleanliness of hood vents and ensures they are deep cleaned once quarterly
9. Maintains cleanliness of the fridge / freezer by removing any residue or sticky substances
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Highlands Ranch, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location