Delivery Driver – Patriot Hwy, Fredericksburg, VAFull time @Dog Krazy Inc posted 4 weeks ago
Fantastic full-time position delivering orders to pet parents from Fredericksburg to Richmond and everywhere in between!
If You Are…
· A pet person and prefer to work alone (Very rarely will you see customers in person but more often than not you will be greeted by happy dogs waiting for their deliveries),
· Have excellent customer service skills (you are furious when the items you ordered don’t ship on time and you understand how frustrating that is for customers),
· Are punctual (If you’re 15 minutes early you are on time and if you are five minutes early you are late),
· Able to assess and prioritize tasks, projects, and messages (you know what needs to be done and what can wait),
· Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented (you might even arrange your DVD’s in alphabetical order…),
· Customer-focused and committed to giving an amazing experience (you aim to please regardless of a dog or cat being present),
· Passionate, positive, enthusiastic, and team-oriented (you’re a glass-half-full kind of person with a can-do attitude),
· Able to self-manage and work alone (don’t mind rocking out to I-tunes while you drive in the right hand lane on I95 going 70 MPH or less),
· Can lift and carry 50lbs or more with no issues (Dog food is heavy but just think of how happy those dogs are that you’re carrying for packages for),
· Self-confident and self-assured (you’re kind and respectful, but are able to speak up if someone else is being disrespectful),
· Have a clean driving record (your nickname is not Ricky Bobby),
· Have warehouse or driving experience (but not pet store experience, we have great trainers that want to teach you everything dog and cat)!
And would love to…
· Represent the company and in the most positive, professional manner (your words and actions have a huge impact),
· Assist with routine work and special projects (you never know what cool assignments you might get like testing out the new products that arrive with your pet before anyone else gets to see them).
· Full-time, flexible hours based on needs – yours and ours, (we believe in work/life balance),
· The opportunity to grow with a company that wants you to grow (Grow professionally and mentally not as in size but we do buy lots of snacks for the break room),
· Paid time off for vacation, (and usually, some made-up holidays as well)
· Health Insurance and 401K (we want you to be able to go to the doctor and get notes excusing you from work and we care about your retirement),
· Paid training and opportunities for continued professional growth (yes there will be lots of free dinners both human and pet food),
· A small entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued (you really make a difference to the success of the company),
· The chance to make a real, life-changing difference for our customers, their pets, and our local animal shelters.
Note: We are looking for someone who is willing to work as both a Warehouse Associate and a Delivery Driver. If you’d like to be a part of the Dog Krazy Team, send your resume and a short note telling us a bit about yourself!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
10 hour shift
Work Location: One location