Crew – West Springfield, VAFull time @Chipotle Mexican Grill posted 2 weeks ago
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What’s in it for you:
· Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
· Free food (yes, really FREE)
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
· Paid time off
· Holiday closures
· Full time and part time opportunities
· Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
· Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
· Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
What we’re looking for:
· Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
· Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
· Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
· You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
· You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
*Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $14.50 per hour
Paid time off
Fast casual restaurant
Quick service & fast food restaurant
8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location