Assistant Head Baker – E Swedesford Rd, Wayne, PAFull time @The Happy Mixer Gluten Free Bakery posted 4 weeks ago
Brand New Location – – Wayne, PA
3 WEEKS PAID VACATION + MEDICAL BENEFITS!!! (Approximately $6,000++ value)
Experienced bakers can earn top $$$
WILLING TO TRAIN…GET PAID while you learn : )
* Bake at one of the Best Gluten Free Bakeries in the country!
* Receive all the training you need to learn gluten free baking quickly!
* Be working in a brand new 2,100 Square Foot Bakery with all the equipment and space you need!
* Have fun baking a variety of goodies ranging from cakes to cookies, and donuts to breads! ALL FROM SCRATCH!
* Get to make customers happy without having to serve them directly. This enables you to focus on your craft in a peaceful, private kitchen!
* Work with teammates and owners who truly enjoy coming to work in a relaxed, team-oriented atmosphere!
More About the Baking Position:
Mixing and hand rolling breads and bagels
Mixing and baking cakes, cookies, brownies, etc. from scratch
Mixing and Frying Donuts
Finishing goodies to make them irresistible
Using Professional mixers, fryer, ovens and other kitchen equipment
Must be able to work on your feet and lift 50+ pounds. (Baking is physical career due to high volumes of goodies and heavy bags of sugar/flour, etc.)
** NOTE: Baking shifts start at 2 am but you are home before lunch time! Although not for everyone, it is an awesome feeling to be done working when most people are only starting their workday!
Typical shifts (2 am to 10 am)
5 Days per week; 2 Days Off in a Row each week
** Weekend and Holiday availability is essential because families will be making memories with the goodies you baked for them!!
Learn More About Us at www.TheHappyMixer.com
** You can also check us out on Facebook and Instagram by searching for “The Happy Mixer Gluten Free Bakery”, we have over 25,000 FB and 8,000 IG followers!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
COVID-19 considerations:You will be working in the private kitchen area, therefore you will not be interacting with the public.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Wayne, PA 19087: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Do you have any scheduling or availability restrictions we should be aware of? Examples would be upcoming vacations, school schedules, etc.
How soon would you be able to start if offered the position?
What is your minimum hourly rate ($ per hour) requirement?
Are you aware that shifts start at 2 am? It’s early, but you are home by lunch time!
Is text message okay to arrange a 10 minute phone interview?
Do you have any food preparation or baking experience in a commercial (business) setting? Not required, but if so, please describe
Work Location: One location